Law Firm’s Areas of Practice
Sarabeth T. Bradley knows she has done her job well if her clients return to her for the legal issues they face throughout their lives. As a lawyer she has the knowledge and resources to handle a wide range of cases. Read about all of areas of practice below. Be sure to call her to represent you.
I understand that dealing with legal changes that involve your family can be emotional. I will strive to make the process as seamless as possible, while protecting your rights. I have the skills to take on even the most complex divorce and family law cases. I handle matters involving:
- Spousal support
- Property division
- Dividing a business and complex property division
- Protecting assets in divorce
- Child custody
- Visitation, child support, and all matters pertaining to children
- Grandparents' rights
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements
I manage all phases of the litigation from the investigation, pleadings, and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement, and appeal processes.
Having a competent and efficient attorney to help you settle your loved one's estate or prepare for your own passing makes the process much easier.
After being involved in a serious accident, it is important you have an advocate by your side. A legal advocate can make sure that your rights are protected and that you get the compensation and benefits you deserve.
My personal injury practice is broad. I handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle and car accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- 18-wheeler, tractor-trailer and trucking accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Bicycle collisions
- Distracted driving, including texting while driving accidents
As a lawyer, I have the knowledge and resources to handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Administrative law: Administrative law addresses the procedures and decisions of an administrative body created by the government. I am prepared to help you understand the administrative law associated with your situation and litigate any disputes.
- Business law and litigation: I have significant experience helping both create local businesses — including choosing which business entity best suits your needs — and litigating any business disputes that arise now or in the future.
- Construction law: I have extensive experience in litigating construction law cases, including cases involving construction contract disputes, zoning disputes, easements, covenants, building permits, and other issues involved in building a home or business.
- Contract law: I can draft contracts that will help you avoid litigation at a later date, review contracts to identify potential issues, or assist you in litigating a case if you find yourself in the midst of a contract dispute.
- Insurance disputes: I can help you negotiate and/or litigate disputes with your insurance company resulting from a property damage claim, fire, flood, or other natural disaster.
- Property law: I have experience in boundary disputes, petitory actions, possessory actions, and property litigation.
- Real estate: Whether you are creating a new Homeowners Association, need a residential/commercial lease drafted, or need an attorney for a simple closing, I can help you.